Book an Appointment
Update July 2021: Our priority is to make sure that everyone coming to the clinic stays safe and all appropriate actions to avoid transmission of communicable diseases are taken. In order to achieve this, we have made some changes to the existing COVID-19 protocol. Here are the protocols in place currently in the clinic:
- Don’t come to your appointment if you feel sick: if you feel unwell with fever, chills, new onset of cough, diarrhea or flu-like symptoms, please stay home and reschedule your appointment.. The use of a pre-screening email 24 hour before your appointment has been discontinued,
- Relaxed cancellation policy: If you feel unwell and need to cancel, we are accepting less than 24 hour cancellation notice,
- Hand sanitation: when you arrive at the clinic, please use hand sanitizer or soap and water to clean your hands,
- Mask: We kindly ask that you wear a mask (cloth or paper) to your appointment. Please bring a mask with you. If you forget, one will be provided for you,
- Arrive on time: we continue to practice physical distancing within the clinic, so we ask that you please arrive on time to your appointment to minimize contact with others,
- Limited number of visitors: unless you need help or a parent is accompanying a child, please come alone to your appointment,
- Contactless payment: we encourage contactless payment methods such as credit card and e-transfer over cash and cheque, though all methods will be accepted.
The whole team at Fluid motion is very grateful for your patience and flexibility during the adjustment of our safety protocol. We have developed safety and sanitation protocols to avoid the risk of transmission of communication diseases such as corona and flu viruses. We look forward to keep serving you. Thank you!
If you have any questions about this kindly call us at 778-340-0804.
Fluid Motion Team
Select a treatment
from the list on the left
to view available appointment times